Panel saws are small saws often used around the shop where cuts do not require a larger tool. It is a good size to carry with you in your toolbox. Nice weight and balance.
- Taper ground blade - .032" to .026" thick, with a .005" set.
- Curly Maple handles.
- Cross cut 12 PPI
- The blade is 20" long, overall 24 1/8".
Sawbenches are really handy when using a Panel Saw. For an article on sawbenches by Christopher Schwarz, the former Editor of Popular Woodworking Magazine, click here.
Panel Saw Crosscut 12 PPI
- Brand: Lie-Nielsen Toolworks
- Product Code: 1-SAW-PS-C12
- Availability: Out of stock
- Ex Tax: 2,152.00kr (SEK)